Main Menu

Axis

Started by kevin, April 20, 2006, 03:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draco9898

QuoteIf I do it, then wouldn't that defeat the purpose of wanting an Artist to do it ?

No, because the site renders the images with many many colors and the edges are all super-anti-aliased, making for ugly black-greyish jaggies on all edges.
Or if you really really want I can try to make an image for you pixel-by-pixel, although you might not like it.
DualCore Intel Core 2 processor @ 2.3 ghz, Geforce 8600 GT (latest forceware drivers), 2 gigs of ram, WIN XP home edition sp2, FireFox 2.

"You'll no doubt be horrified to discover that PlayBasic is a Programming Language." -Kevin

kevin

Here's an interesting Bug

Draco9898

The strange colors in the alpha/after images blending? does look odd.  :D
DualCore Intel Core 2 processor @ 2.3 ghz, Geforce 8600 GT (latest forceware drivers), 2 gigs of ram, WIN XP home edition sp2, FireFox 2.

"You'll no doubt be horrified to discover that PlayBasic is a Programming Language." -Kevin

kevin

It's a bi product of applying the wrong mask to destination pixel when doing the average.   

kevin

Axis Demo

Here's the updated source code of the new Axis demo.  I'm uploading this now since  I'm currently stuck updating the rest of the example pack (some of which are really out of date) and figured you'd like something to play with in the mean time.  

Most of the changes have been cosmetic, from adding a very simple front end, some music & sound fx to cleaning up code the media.    

While the update was written in PB1.62c demo, it should work in much older editions of PlayBASIC also.

Download

Download Axis (Exe & Source Code) (login required) (1.9meg)