Main Menu

Maximizing the playbasic window?

Started by Draco9898, July 01, 2007, 01:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draco9898

Yes, I have no clue how to do this? I would think It's inside User32.dll, but I have no idea what command inside the dll to wrap for.
DualCore Intel Core 2 processor @ 2.3 ghz, Geforce 8600 GT (latest forceware drivers), 2 gigs of ram, WIN XP home edition sp2, FireFox 2.

"You'll no doubt be horrified to discover that PlayBasic is a Programming Language." -Kevin

kevin

Draco9898

thank you very much. Maybe it's asking too much, but Is there a way to make it always appear in front of the taskbar as well?
DualCore Intel Core 2 processor @ 2.3 ghz, Geforce 8600 GT (latest forceware drivers), 2 gigs of ram, WIN XP home edition sp2, FireFox 2.

"You'll no doubt be horrified to discover that PlayBasic is a Programming Language." -Kevin

kevin

Draco9898

Oh whoops missed that, yes. This fixes all my graphics dramas inside full screen exclusive mode and gives users a choice between that and full/normal window.

Here we go:
PlayBASIC Code: [Select]
FUNCTION MaxWindow()
`Get the cur win handle
wHnd=GETSCREENHANDLE()
IF wHND
ThisDll=GETFREEDLL()
LOADDLL "user32",ThisDll

IF GETDLLSTATUS(ThisDll)
; Call the ShowWindow Function with MAX
`Set window to maximize
SW_SHOWMAXIMIZED = 3
CALLDLL ThisDll,"ShowWindow", wHND, SW_SHOWMAXIMIZED
`window varibles; Make window top, stationary AND max screen size
HWND_TOPMOST = -1: SWP_NOMOVE = 2: SWP_NOSIZE = 1
CALLDLL ThisDll,"SetWindowPos", wHND, HWND_TOPMOST, 0, 0, 0, 0, SWP_NOMOVE or SWP_NOSIZE

DELETEDLL ThisDll
ENDIF
ENDIF
ENDFUNCTION

Yes, I feel like such a newbie, but is there a list of all functions inside user32 and their params?

kevin

Yeah, it's called the Windows SDK :)

Draco9898

I see, I never have tinkered with the windows stuff, not that I really like to :P