David,

Looks good and not a fin in sight..

DavidGervais

Bigger is better right? LoL..

PlayBasicLogo001.jpg

Cheers! :)
I'm a Fan, Are You?

kevin

still looks nice, however  you don't think the inverted pyramid  reminds you of something ?

empty

Very impressive stuff, David!
Rather than the pyramid, maybe a torch goblet/cup kind of thing underneath the sphere would be nice I think.

DavidGervais

To me all I see is a .x model render form a game piece of a game I was gonna try to program, but my skills are not up to this kind of challenge.. here is a sample of an Isometric sprite worksheet,..

GameSprites01.jpg

I thought Iso would be easier to program, but I got lost fast. my original idea was all 3d.. the PoV starting overhead giving the illusion of 2d, then if the player made it to level 3 the cam angle would swing to a pseudo isometric, and if the player made it to level 6+ he would be given camera controls to pan rotate, zoom etc. It's a much improved version of a QBasic 4.5 game I made way back when called Swap 'n' Go. The only way that old game can be ran now is in DosBox. I'd be glad to share it with you Kevin, if you have DosBox installed on your system.

Anyways, I always have a ton of ideas for games, but sadly lack the full programming skill to pull them off,.. when I worked with QB45, I had lots of time, that is never the case nowadays.

Anyways,.. you can say the inverted pyramid shape reminds you of DBPro, but the philosophical differences between a pyramid peak at top, and inverted peak at bottom are so immense that to say they are similar is like comparing a basketball to a planet.

Anyways, I tend to babble,, sorry, cheers! :)
I'm a Fan, Are You?