News:

Building a 3D Ray Tracer  By stevmjon

Main Menu

Official Heroes Quest Players Poll

Started by kevin, October 02, 2008, 02:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think is the best overall game this year ?

Never Dawn   by Green.7
The Lost Kingdom  by Christian Ang's
Who Stole Waldo  by TommyHaaks

kevin

Official Heroes Quest Players Poll

Please pick the game that you think is best overall game.   Feel free to add any comments about what you liked and what you didn't. If you're going to critic something, then make sure it's constructive. Criticism for the sake of it will NOT be tolerated !

Note:  Poll Votes are NOT counted in an entries final score in the competition.  This is just to give developers some feedback !

Haven't played them ?

Well, head over to the Heroes Quest Entry round Up for downloads and screen shots.

ATLUS

me dont work Never Dawn=( me version PlayBasic 1.64c

thaaks

The executable should work - no matter what version of PB you have installed.
Did you try NeverDawn.exe?

And when did you download? There is a thread regarding some trouble. Then you'd better redownload because the zip file got corrected.

It works fine for me (and it's a nice game I must admit  ;)).

Cheers,
Tommy

kevin

The updated archive of NeverDawn didn't seem to work.  It's missing a preference file.  So it's been refreshed and uploaded a 3rd time.   The refresh version works on both test machine here.

ATLUS

Tax-5

Never Dawn is really nice... it has a very good Gameplay....its also Fun to create you own maps...
BTW: i also really like the music ^^
:)

Green7

QuoteBTW: i also really like the music ^^

Tax-5? Did i ever told you that you tend to be narcistic? ;D
No, serious, i like your music too, it rounds up the whole playing experience.
Peoples, if you need some music, ask that guy, he knows what you want!

kevin

u9

Just downloaded NeverDawn, and it does not work on my machine. When I start story mode it comes into the level, but as soon as I start walking right, it crashes. I even tried running the source code in debug mode, but playbasic.exe crashes and I end up in VisualStudio's debugger...

UPDATE: As it turns out, I can jump over the "terminating" part. So for me, If i go a little left, and then jump to the right i am able to play. It's a nicely made game!

monkeybot

ahha yes,i can run it if i go to the left slightly and jump right initially
good game

good luck in the compo