Main Menu

Gaming Shows Online

Started by kevin, October 03, 2008, 11:23:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

Good Game   (Stream & Download )

kevin

So what do you do when the publish won't allow you to shoot footage of the review version of the game ? - You create your own with puppets of course :)

Check out the Gears of War 2 Review in Episode 29 - 03/11/2008

kevin

Flicked over to catch my favorite gaming show yesterday and surprise, surprise they've replaced one of the hosts, and shock horror gamer geeks, the new co-host is young lady gamer.. 

It doesn't take rocket scientist to imagine how well that's gone down with the GG fanboys..  Not well, apparently,  which is a shame..   

monkeybot

yeah she is quite fit tho..!

kevin

Yeah well you know, there are some attractive geeks out there.. :) .  Went to the http://armageddonexpo.com/ (Melbourne) comic show/expo thing a few weeks back.  Not my scene at all, was amazed at the number 'fit' ladies tho..

Anyway, the poo storm over Jung's replacement at GoodGame is now really heating up....  oh dear....

kevin

Good Game Season 10 Episode 36 - Mental Health Special - TX: 7/10/14

Tonight on Good Game we're going to be taking a look at how the medium of videogames has tackled mental illness as part of ABC's 'Mental As' Week', including...

kevin

Today the #ABC announced that   Good Game Website won't be reappearing on Aussie TV screens in 2017..    The kids version will continue (in some form), but the version for the older games is being retired.   Which is a huge shame as it's a show I've enjoyed over the years.  So thanks to all involved in the production from episode one through to the last and all the best in the future.