News:

PlayBASIC2DLL V0.99 Revision I Commercial Edition released! - Convert PlayBASIC programs to super fast Machine Code. 

Main Menu

Sabotage Source

Started by kevin, November 20, 2008, 12:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

Play Sabotage

About:

This is just a little remake (of sorts) of a game called Sabotage from  the Apple II days.  The project is simply meant as another 'mini' game example for users to pick through.   While the game is inspired by an old Apply II game and currently even uses some images from that (As you can no doubt tell )  it's not direct remake, since I can't remember it exactly..   But close enough will do .    It's a sort of like a missile command game where you control the gun turret and have to shoot down attacking enemy planes and paratroopers.  Once the paratroopers reach the ground they will attack your turret with machine gun fire.  If the turret cops too much flak you're dead....

Have fun, feel free to expand upon this

Controls:

Mouse  = Anim Gun Turret
Left mouse =Fire Tracer round
Right mouse =Throw grenade (mouse must be point at the tagret paratrooper)

ESC Key = EXIT

This example was written using PlayBASIC V1.64c (retail) and may need to be modified to work with older versions of PlayBASIC

Download

Download Sabotage (login required)  (200k)

Source Code Index

Source Code Index

Video:

ATLUS

micky4fun

hi Kevin

just played with this great example , very nice indeed , games over a bit to quick , but great game , runs nice and smooth
will run through the code as soon as i can to learn what i can out of it

thanks
mick :)