Water wescue final released

Started by micky4fun, May 31, 2009, 06:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

micky4fun

hi all

well have had to do a lot of covering for people on hols at work , but anyway here's version 1 now just some more sound to add , starts of a lot easier now

as before left and right arrow keys to move , mouse button 1 to fire missiles button 2 or down arrow for bombs , bonus time if you bomb diver , bonus energy if you get parashoot , just stay alive as long as possible

i decided not to let you rescue boat or yourself from boat as this would only pre-long game and its only ment to be a arcade type quick play game
but have done some of the other improvements mensioned , will tidy it up a bit and add other sounds as soon as i find some to finish it of in a day or 2 , so this is not the final release

mick ;D

i have deleted all other files from previous posts

download   In 2 Deep (login required)

Final In2Deep V1.02 Video

WIP Video

Watch Water rescue on youtube

micky4fun

Hi there

Final version now posted in above post above , i will now start tinkering around with PlayBasic with some idea's for a few days and be back soon with something else

mick ;D

kevin

Looks pretty good.   Now it's nice to see somebody getting some results, but before you run off and start something else.. put up a site..

micky4fun

Hi Kevin

OH-NO  , im to busy having fun , please no , ok ile do a deal with you , when ive done 100 games then ile do site..

ive so many ideas , just getting them into practice , programming skills and images are the let down , but im really trying..

here's my latest venture , not a real step forward from last efforts just something i wanted to do
wonder if you can guess by the screen shoot what its going to be ,, eye's down
its pretty hard at the moment to win as the only number in the drum is 42 , but ile make it easier , lol

mick ;D

BlinkOk

micky. this is a great multi-player idea. maybe you could explore that huh?

kevin

QuoteOH-NO, im to busy having fun , please no , ok ile do a deal with you , when ive done 100 games then ile do site..

You could probably just use a blog with and customize the theme, hey presto, you've got a home page.  Moreover, people will actually see you're creations..

Failing that, at least take the time to add your stuff to the updated game gallery..

micky4fun

Hi Kevin

QuoteFailing that, at least take the time to add your stuff to the updated game gallery..
yep  i will give this a go later today or tomorrow and see if it comes out how you want itto be done ,
but feel free to include any of my games if there upto scratch

mick :)

monkeybot

Bloody hell another game!!

Do you sleep?

micky4fun

Hi monkeybot

lol , yep sometimes , well its hard to put this program down , i have to when i get a clip around the ear from the other half..

mick :)

LemonWizard

that's great haha.

I think the longest I've stayed awake programming in pb was 17 hours. I literally woke up, started my map editor project, drank tea all day, ate dinner, and went to bed.