Main Menu

SOUND ON EDITED TRACKS

Started by colinkey50, August 19, 2009, 06:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinkey50

Hallo all   Please can anyone help.I have been useing dtab for a short period and have had only one problem which is the sound on edited tabs stops after aboute 10 bars even though the track carries on playing.I started with the floyd track MONEY.This repeats itself for a considerable amount of bars so i decided to edit only 2 bars and allow it to repeat itself but the same thing happened.The problem could be at my end.I could also download to my wifes Sony Vio laptop and try again.My midi connection is directly from my Phillips XP Iqon p.c to My Yamaha Tyros2 keyboard Any help would be appreciated..

Colin

kevin

There's too many unknowns in there for anybody to really give a clear picture of what's happening.   The major one (beside not having the same hardware),  is we don't have a copy of the TAB / song to begin with, so posting a version of it (The DTAB file) would be useful for testing purposes.

Moreover,  I'd set the midi output device to use the computers internal sound card for editing, then when you're done, export the track as Midi and use whatever to play it back.

colinkey50

Appologise kevin I loose the sound on the tracks when being edited but when completed and saved as a dtb file on the p.c the play back through midi is fine.Maybe something to do with p.c memory when editing.Anyway thanks all the same..