News:

Building a 3D Ray Tracer  By stevmjon

Main Menu

My Farm's Blog

Started by chanthorn, December 15, 2009, 03:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chanthorn

Hi,

hm.... this is my first game and I like this game idea. I have played The SIM Farm, it's good and I feel i wanted to make one as my own in what I like about farming.

Since i have known PB I have less times to try due I am so busy with with working and studying at the same times. I like programming but not design  :-[ because i'm really really bad in design.

I found a website who free game sprites http://reinerstileset.4players.de/ and they are somethings like 3D View.

I also doing design, cut and paste with Photoshop with my friend and finally I have this interface for game but not yet for plants and products.

Error Missing Closing Square Bracket
Jantorn Kim

chanthorn

The Game Play will be growing 10 kinds of crops and making 3 kinds of products. Player has to challenge and manage to supply buyer buy contract on time.

My friends is helping me to draw all kinds of plant in the growing pad and we found our 7 easy to draw now but not yet 3 more.

- Potatoes Completed in 3 Min
- Strawberry Completed in 2 Min
- Bean Completed in 2:5 Min
- Chillies Completed in 5Min
- Cucumber Completed in 3Minn
- Tomatoes Completed in 5Min
- Carrot Grow in 5 Min

Productions will be pickle, tomatoes sauce and chili sauce( the three buildings)
Jantorn Kim

micky4fun

Hi chanthorn ,

well the gfx's look superb well done , games sound good to me too , i look forward in playing this , but  my other half will look forward even more , she loves these type of games

with this game and other entries this little compo looks good , great stuff !

mick ;D

BlinkOk

sweet as chanthorn dude. lookin awesome. i think a deadline extension is in order

chanthorn

This is the problems but I share full design work to my friends now and i"m working on coding... it's gonna be rush for me...:(
Jantorn Kim

chanthorn

Thanks Mick, I am on the run now cause deadline is coming closer. :(
Jantorn Kim

kevin

The piccy looks good, so what's actually running ?

chanthorn

Currently I'm working on the plants growing...All are saved in files so that player can come back and continue play again later.

My Growing pad will be

Type Pad
   id
   plowed
   produced     
EndType

All are load in update and load out from files.

regards,
Chanthorn
Jantorn Kim

micky4fun

QuoteI am on the run now cause deadline is coming closer

your not wrong , getting to tight for comfort

good luck

mick ;D

kevin