find me , complete

Started by micky4fun, October 31, 2010, 12:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

micky4fun

hi all

ok just had a hour this afternoon and sould have spent it on my other game , for some reason this silly game came into my head , so here it is , its just a very simple game dont expect to much only took a hour
yep i know some people will say what did you spend the other 59 minutes doing , hahah

object of the game is to find the space ship or whatever , use the mouse to find them once you get near them the radar will help you , radar has to be orange for 250 point or red for 500 point pus near bonus , press mousebutton 1 to shoot them , a miss fire will cost you 100 points
and thats it

download in my next post
good luck ;D

Laskiapina

Rapidshare won't allow me to download unless I pay them. Crappy Rapidshare. Have you thought of changing to DropBox or something else better than that?
Finished projects so far: Kumiankka, Meals of the Dragon, Fisut, Draw Old, Reikäkopio, Blindage, Escape from Millmier

Homepage: Not yet named project

659_minifly

Same for me rapidshare won't let me to download until i pay them.

micky4fun

hi all

i would upload to forum but the upload folder is full , its only a 365 k game ,
i thought rapidshare would let you have a limited download if you waited 45 seconds

if space becomes avalible on this forum later ile upload here
ok deleated some old files off server so space now here it is/

also to make it harder you could turn on the crossair and radar maybe

mick :)

BlinkOk

haha. very good. surprisingly entertaining considering the simple mechanic

Laskiapina

Nice little game. It might be even more fun with complete surround sound :D
Finished projects so far: Kumiankka, Meals of the Dragon, Fisut, Draw Old, Reikäkopio, Blindage, Escape from Millmier

Homepage: Not yet named project

monkeybot

yeah like it,well done mick.