News:

Building a 3D Ray Tracer  By stevmjon

Main Menu

Finished project: Reikakopio

Started by Laskiapina, December 16, 2010, 01:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laskiapina

This here is called Reikäkopio (Finnish nonsense roughly translated "holecopy" or something. Anyway, that's not important)

Your goal is to find a blue area that matches your blocks' form.
I don't know if this has been done before. Probably but don't shoot me  :P

Controls:

Right handed: Arrows (also Q & W in hard mode)
Left handed: E,S,D,F (also O & P in hard mode)

Download link:  DEAD LINK REMOVED (Reikakopio.zip)

Screenshot:

edit: attached shot for local links
Finished projects so far: Kumiankka, Meals of the Dragon, Fisut, Draw Old, Reikäkopio, Blindage, Escape from Millmier

Homepage: Not yet named project

ATLUS

Laskiapina

Quote from: ATLUS on December 16, 2010, 05:46:33 PM
very funny game ^__^

Thanks! Reikäkopio has gotten the most "praises" outside Underware forums of all my projects. I just have to add at least one sound to the game next year when I return home. It's way too quiet.
Finished projects so far: Kumiankka, Meals of the Dragon, Fisut, Draw Old, Reikäkopio, Blindage, Escape from Millmier

kevin

Pretty good, reminds me of one of Iphone apps..

Laskiapina

Quote from: kevin on December 22, 2010, 07:20:52 AM
Pretty good, reminds me of one of Iphone apps..

I wouldn't know - I never touch the stuff :P

Except if you're talking about Mind Wall by Robinson Technologies. I played its Windows version and got the idea for this project.

Laskiapina

Added some sort of sound effects. They can be turned off by pressing the megaphone button.