News:

PlayBASIC2DLL V0.99 Revision I Commercial Edition released! - Convert PlayBASIC programs to super fast Machine Code. 

Main Menu

PlayBasic2Dll Activation

Started by Big C., June 15, 2014, 02:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big C.

Hi,

I've purchased playbasic2dll and recive my registration infos. But every time, when I launch the tool, I must re-enter the registration information. The same thing will happen with the compiler path to the plabasic.exe.

Another thing I noticed is that PlayBasic2dll writes every start a log file. In this file I can see the non crypted registration infos.

Will this be change in future revisions?

Can I call playbasic2dll directly from the compiler?

thx 4 answer
Big C.

kevin

I've purchased playbasic2dll and recive my registration infos. But every time, when I launch the tool, I must re-enter the registration information. The same thing will happen with the compiler path to the plabasic.exe.

The app folder will always need write permissions from the OS, if the folder isn't writable the app can't save preferences.   Although there was a fault in the  GetFoldername function which could indeed prevent saving in the current revision, which that since been fixed in the local version.   But isn't unloaded as yet.

Another thing I noticed is that PlayBasic2dll writes every start a log file. In this file I can see the non crypted registration infos.

Will this be change in future revisions?

There has been some issues with registration and it'll remain until those are fixed.    See->Blog

Can I call playbasic2dll directly from the compiler?

nope.