UnderwareDesign
April 28, 2017, 07:18:38 AM *
News: New PlayBASIC V1.65B  Beta 14 Released  - Get Testing Now!  (April,2017)-
   Home    
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Remember RYGAR ?  (Read 63 times)
Development Team

« on: April 07, 2017, 01:39:18 AM »

Remember RYGAR ?

I used to love this game back in the day..  Always wanted to build something like it back in the C64 and early Amiga days.. but n ever got around to it...   So here's the challenge for you guys..  Smiley

Rygar Arcade Backdrop Rips

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 08:58:14 AM »

i liked this game as well.  i used to play this at the local arcade center back in the old fashioned days of the 80's.

is this an accurate clone of the original arcade game?

re-starting my platform game from scratch...determined to release a demo!
...if i can stop playing 'Skyrim' that is. oh look, another game expansion. must download now.
Development Team

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 11:17:34 AM »

dunno..  seems like it's the graphics / level data is from the coin op.. it'd just be ripped from MAME or something..   

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 11:19:58 AM »

I've played this game on dendy (russian clon Famicom). Last boss really hard, never complete this game because of him.
Development Team

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 11:20:02 AM »

Used to Rygar a lot in my days playing indoor cricket.. which was one of the crazier ideas that took off in Australia at the time..

Here's a challenge for those clever coders out there...    throwing down the gauntlet now Smiley

Pages: [1]

Jump to: