Game programming competition (with prizes).!!!

Started by piamoo, August 21, 2017, 09:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piamoo

Hi, Long time no see.

I hear that there is a game competition.!

The competition is about halloween. There is no restriction in the use of programming language. Therefore, you
can use PlayBasic to make game. Yes...make an excellent game with Playbasic and submit this excellent game. Then
this game can help to promote PlayBasic.!
8)      ;D

SyntaxBomb is happy to launch it's 2nd "code a game" competition :D

This time around you have until October 31st to get your entries in and there are cash prizes for the top 3 winners.

Game theme :

Halloween...

Any game style, anything you want so long as it's based around a halloween theme. Make it scary or fun, it's up to you.

Before anyone asks, no you can't adapt your Asteroids game and replace them with pumpkins :P

The boring rules :

1.. Must be all your own ( or teams ) work. I.E. no copyright media or available modified pre-built game templates.
2.. Game frameworks are allowed as are free / purchased media.
3.. Provide a Zip download with at least a Windows exe. You can include other OS's too if you want.
4.. Syntaxbomb has zero rights to any work posted here. You / your team hold total control.
5.. Choice of language is totally up to you.
6.. All entries must be in by Oct 31st @ 23:59:59 GMT.
7.. Prize to the winners payable via PayPal only.

Prize Outline :

1st place - £250
2nd place - £150
3rd place - £100

(login required)

Admin Edit: Added compo dizzy

bestfly

Thanks a lot for this information, I think it will be nice competition

kevin

If people are going to enter , then I recommend setting up a work in progress thread.. and build it publically ..  you'll get a lot more feedback that way than sitting at home hiding away.