Main Menu

PlaybasicFX

Started by Scott_Bro, May 28, 2019, 03:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott_Bro

Dear Kevin,

I was wondering if you could help me.  I can't seem to download PlayBasicFX retail upgrade from any link on the site.

I wanted to check it out as I am interested in 3D-Stuff and further DirectX functionality.

I don't know what version it is up to by now.

I thoroughly enjoy playbasic and am a big fan as it is my personal favorite in rapid development and prototyping.

So,  Yes! PlayBasicFX sounds like it would be a lot of fun to learn for furthering my basic knowledge.

Thanks,

& Happy Computing!

Scott B.

kevin

Quote from: Scott_Bro on May 28, 2019, 03:49:30 PM
I was wondering if you could help me.  I can't seem to download PlayBasicFX retail upgrade from any link on the site.
I wanted to check it out as I am interested in 3D-Stuff and further DirectX functionality.

I don't know what version it is up to by now.

V1.76 is the last update PlayBasicFX V1.76 _Retail Upgrade_ is Now Available (login required)

Scott_Bro

Keven,  This is what I mean.

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Everytime I press the link I get the above error.
Can you please, help me get ahold of a copy?

P.S.  I've also had time out errors when trying to e-mail you.
I also don't know what is causeing these errors but it's like it only gives me so much time and then it drops my whole letter.
Which by the way was lots of times when I wanted to talk to you about something and then gave up trying to retype previously written e-mails.

:'(

p.s.  I also wanted to know if it would be possiable for me and you to work on a project together or if you needed help with something on your site?

I had so many questions.  I wanted to know how you got off the ground with playbasic and how you turned it into a profitable business?
Designing a complier sounds like no easy task to me at all.

Thanks,
Scott Bro

And Happy Computing!

kevin

Quote from: Scott_Bro on May 29, 2019, 11:34:21 AM
Keven,  This is what I mean.

erm.. who ? :)

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Everytime I press the link I get the above error.
Can you please, help me get ahold of a copy?

The FX forum is limited to full members of the board, like most forums this board has incentives for active users..  Since FX has been discontinued and all support for it closed, the FX forum is only available as a novelty.

I've moved the release thread to a more public update section board for a short time(until the weekend) so you can download it.   Try at your own risk..  We DO NO OFFER ANY SUPPORT AT ALL !

See->> PlayBasicFX V1.76 _Retail Upgrade_ is Now Available (login required)

P.S.  I've also had time out errors when trying to e-mail you.
I also don't know what is causeing these errors but it's like it only gives me so much time and then it drops my whole letter.
Which by the way was lots of times when I wanted to talk to you about something and then gave up trying to retype previously written e-mails.

I rarely read Emails.

p.s.  I also wanted to know if it would be possiable for me and you to work on a project together or if you needed help with something on your site?

generally don't' have time for group projects as they tend to end up with me writing it, or waiting for 3rd parties.  

I had so many questions.  I wanted to know how you got off the ground with playbasic and how you turned it into a profitable business?

it isn't.

Designing a complier sounds like no easy task to me at all.

There's 14 years of blogs (login required) that cover this..