Main Menu

Box2D Wrapper

Started by slayer93, October 26, 2008, 03:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slayer93

Wierd, but I did find out that it wasn't the decorated name it couldn't find but the function name I gave it was something it didn't like  ::).

Any ideas about that?

Edit: I suppose it doesn't matter, adding in an underscore to the front is a quick enough workaround.

slayer93

Release...

I got contacts working (thats about it) but I'll be testing them to make sure they work correctly and add or fix anything I need to. Hopefully I'll get up a demo too. I also fixed some of the commands that didn't work, I don't have time to look them up but just know what ever I remed out before now works.

The commands are in the read me, but I really need to get some documentation on this...

Download Links -
(login required)
(login required)

micky4fun

Hi

been looking at this again , see its on wiki , so some help there for me with commands ,
but both the latest links here are dead , is there someware i can download this PB version and if so how do i include the file in PB

mick :)

kevin

I might have an old version of it somewhere, although i don't think it's ever been updated anyway   

micky4fun

Hi kevin

thanks , its just BlinkOk , as asked me a few times to look at box2d , so i thought i maight have a look again , as first time i didnt have a clue what was happing , but i see on wiki there was some sort of intsructions for it , but i think its proberly beyond me ,

im struggling again with normal PB let a lone any add on's

im hoping you maybe how to help me as ive been on a bit of my game for 3days now and can not get it to work , tried a number of ways
so ile post link in compo forum maybe you can point me in the right direction or tell me why the code is wrong , ile post in next 5 mins

thanks
mick ;D

kevin

Box 2D Library

Attached are a couple of versions of the Box2D wrapper,  the newest file i've got is from September 2009 (download date).   As for what state it's in, I've absolutely no idea...  

Downloads