News:

Building a 3D Ray Tracer  By stevmjon

Main Menu

Export format

Started by pdp, February 13, 2004, 02:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdp

Hello, I've downloaded the demo and after export the alignment of notes is skewed.  It is also the same when I view the Bon Jovi .txt file given as an example.  Also in the export window, how are the incriments measured in the page size button window?  Thanks in advance!

kevin

QuoteHello, I've downloaded the demo and after export the alignment of notes is skewed. It is also the same when I view the Bon Jovi .txt file given as an example.

So what are using to view the exported TXT files ?.  If your using "Word pad", you'll have to select a fixed size font.  "courier" should do.   Other wise use NotePad.    

QuoteAlso in the export window, how are the incriments measured in the page size button window? Thanks in advance!

erm, come again ?

You can only select the page width in characters.  If you want to format the tab for printing, that's done through WordPad/Notepad, or whatever package you care to use really.

pdp

Thanks for the help, I'm mindnumb!

pdp

Is there any possibility that this program will ever be created for Palm os?

kevin

Palm OS support is highly unlikely.  Not a bad idea though !

joey_jordison

so how much do we have to pay that you programm it for us ? *fg*

a Palm 5 compatible easy to use Drum Tab tool would be perfect because in the cellar near my drums i dunnot have a Laptop :-)