Main Menu

Bass Drum Flams

Started by Westicle, August 30, 2004, 10:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westicle

Hi...im new to d-tab, so if this is a stupid question just try not to laugh. Is there a way to make bass drum flams, as in 2 bass drum hits to a snare, because I use alot of these in my band, and if there was no way to make them in the current version, do you think that you could make them in the new version. Also...I just ordered d-tab tonight after enjoying the demo for about an hour...i am assuming that d-tab is an actual program that your going to send to me? Or was i supposed to recieve an E-mail with a link or something? Thanks for all your help.

Wes

kevin

QuoteHi...im new to d-tab, so if this is a stupid question just try not to laugh. Is there a way to make bass drum flams, as in 2 bass drum hits to a snare, because I use alot of these in my band, and if there was no way to make them in the current version, do you think that you could make them in the new version.

I think your referring too the common drag sound that double back drummers use. It's not possible in 0.52 or bellow,  but it is  In Dtab V0.61.  The official download of DtabV0.61  will hopefully come out either Wed/Thursday (my time)  I've only the documentation and some small clean up duties left.
To produce a tab approximation of a drag you use a double in front of an accent.  These can be spread between drums..  

QuoteAlso...I just ordered d-tab tonight after enjoying the demo for about an hour...i am assuming that d-tab is an actual program that your going to send to me? Or was i supposed to recieve an E-mail with a link or something? Thanks for all your help.

New Orders are only processed once/twice a day. DTAB is delivered electronically.  This means once your order is processed by shareit.com, this order is the passed onto us, so we can then send you a registration key.   The Key can then be used to remove the embedded limitations from not only this version of DTAB but any future revisions also.   SO it pays to keep an eye on the DTAB home or forums for whats going on.

Westicle