Main Menu

WordZap full version for free!

Started by Jeku, October 26, 2005, 08:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeku

Hey everyone. It's my birthday on October 27, so I thought I'd celebrate with a gift to the WordTrix and WordZap fans out there. Starting 12:01am October 27 and ending 11:59pm November 2 Pacific time, the registered version of WordZap will be available to download absolutely free of charge (normally $10)!

As an added bonus, people who email me within the first 12 hours will receive the source code for free! After 12pm on October 27 the email address will be removed from the system so it will not work.

The game was written in PlayBasic and was released earlier this year. Full details on the game are available at: Website

Thanks to all those who have played and supported my games.

Automaton Games - Home of WordTrix 2.0, WordZap, and GameBasic
Jeku's Music - Easy listening electronic...

Ian Price

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

What a fantastic Birthday present (for us :D). Exactly how can I download the registered version for free though? When I click on the links it sends me to the but it now page, which states that the registered version is available for £5.90 (Pound Sterling) and there is no free way of obtaining it. I can download the shareware version, but not registered.

I am very interested in this game and would like to get the source code too - would it be possible to send a copy + source to iprice [AT] supanet [DOT] com ?

Cheers :)
I came. I saw. I played some Nintendo.

Jeku

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the good words :)  The link was on my site, but the hyperlinks are the same colour as the text, which is a very bad design issue on my part.  Thanks for pointing that out.  Here's the link: WordZap full version

I'll send the source out to you too.  Have fun :)

kevin

Cool, happy birthday.... plus  send it my way too :)

Ian Price

Thanks Jeku :)

I haven't played it yet, but it looks to be my cup of tea.

Hope you've had a great day.
I came. I saw. I played some Nintendo.

empty

Happy Birthday!
Have a good one! :)

thaaks

Happy birthday again and thanks for the source code!

It's a really fun game. But it's pretty tough for a non native english speaker to come up with english words when you see all those mixed letters  :D

Cheers,
Tommy

servogod85

I know I am late, but my b-day was on October 27th.... I wasn't able to come on the forum lately because work is beating me down to bits. Late Happy B-day for you on my part  :)  I am happy to see we share the same b-day lol. It's a nice game you made there by the way, my compliments!

Sal
[/i]

Jeku

Hey servogod85 ---- sorry for the late reply, I didn't even see your message :)  Thanks for the good wishes, and same goes to you.  Have a good one!

stef

Hi!

Seems I'm late too.

Happy Birthday!!!

Interesting game, good idea
But as said above not easy for not-native-englishspeaken people

Greetings
stef