Main Menu

Aaaaaagh!

Started by dangerousbrian, June 30, 2005, 07:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangerousbrian

Hands up who at 3am in the morning admits, "I've gotta check the logic of this routine when I'm sober!" <_<

(I suppose its a Poll really........)

dangerousbrian

empty

Yep, things like that happen. :)

dangerousbrian

PB is amazing! I'm a poor programmer, but in the 2 weeks I've owned PB I've written 2 games (races) which I presented 5hrs ago from a laptop connected to the pub screens. They were far better received than my previous (professionally written) race game.

They still need decent scenery (mapping etc) which I can't do...... so I still want them (& others) rewriting professionally. (Kevin has expressed an interest, but anyone who visits these forums can see the tremendous amount of work he's putting into the development of PB. That guy can't get any sleep at all!)

dangerous brian

kevin

QuotePB is amazing!

Well, It's getting better.  Still a ways to go yet.

QuoteI'm a poor programmer, but in the 2 weeks I've owned PB I've written 2 games (races) which I presented 5hrs ago from a laptop connected to the pub screens. They were far better received than my previous (professionally written) race game.

That's great news. An a great endorsement for setting an objective and working towards them.  

QuoteThey still need decent scenery (mapping etc) which I can't do...... so I still want them (& others) rewriting professionally. (Kevin has expressed an interest, but anyone who visits these forums can see the tremendous amount of work he's putting into the development of PB. That guy can't get any sleep at all!)

Yeah i'm pretty busy, and I sleep more now than i used too.  But I'm certainly not the only one. Empty is constantly hacking away with new IDE features or more recently some new expansion libraries.