News:

PlayBASIC2DLL V0.99 Revision I Commercial Edition released! - Convert PlayBASIC programs to super fast Machine Code. 

Main Menu

erm Snow.... WTF

Started by kevin, August 09, 2005, 11:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

it's snowing outside....  How odd!.... not to mention COOOLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Draco9898

The earth is experiencing a slight polar/Axis tilt...Thus, climates will drastically change...
DualCore Intel Core 2 processor @ 2.3 ghz, Geforce 8600 GT (latest forceware drivers), 2 gigs of ram, WIN XP home edition sp2, FireFox 2.

"You'll no doubt be horrified to discover that PlayBasic is a Programming Language." -Kevin

Fluorescent

Odd.... Here in Sweden, the world capital of snow, We've only got rain.

empty

It's raining here constantly since a couple of weeks. Still better than the forest fires in the south of Europe, though.

kevin

Took a bunch of shots from the digi cam.  Here's a shot soon after it started. I just like how it captured the flakes :).   Probably only snowed for 15 to 20 minutes max.  Enough for a little build up, but it soon vanished.  They say were in for the coldest august in 1986..  I hope their wrong :)

empty

You know, for someone living in the north western part of Europe, that photo looks fake... trees with green leafs and snow. That hardly goes together here. ;)

kevin

:)  - Its pretty green here after a few bad summer/winters.

Another crappy shot..  Rotated 90degrees to the right