Main Menu

Christmas, merry

Started by empty, December 24, 2004, 08:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

empty

So it's that time of the year again. :)
The "family-part" starts in a few hours, the "pub & club" part shortly after, and since I don't know whether or not I'll be sober enough to read these forums, let alone to post something, here are my famous last words: Merry Christmas to all forum members! Have a nice time, whatever you do.

B)

kevin

:)

http://underwaredesign.com/news_detail.php?id=62

It looks like i'll sitting around at my brothers house  enjoying some christmas dinner this year.   I can't say i enjoy family gatherings much..

empty

Hmm, I should check the frontpage more often. :)

QuoteI can't say i enjoy family gatherings much..
Hear, hear! :)

kevin

is there many in your family ?...  i'm the baby of the bunch.. It's bizarre my older brothers kid are now in their 20's..

empty

Two brothers, 7 and 8 years older than me with kids between 6 and 9.
But even worse than christmas with your own family is christmas with your girlfriend's family. Esp. during my wilder, "unstable" years. Surrounded by succesful business man and woman, "So what are you doing?"- "Erm, mixing bands"- Silence- "Oh. Okay...."

kevin

Now that sounds a little too familiar ..  :)

Draco9898

Hi, merry christmas.. :P

Yes, being with family is kinda painful, my brother is the most annoying child on the planet, that I'm SURE of.  :ph34r:

I also dont know how to spend any of the money I saved up, I really don't want a DS or PSP. Oh well.  :blink:  And it's not like anyone puts their hearts or souls into games like they used to.  :lol:
DualCore Intel Core 2 processor @ 2.3 ghz, Geforce 8600 GT (latest forceware drivers), 2 gigs of ram, WIN XP home edition sp2, FireFox 2.

"You'll no doubt be horrified to discover that PlayBasic is a Programming Language." -Kevin