*SCAM* Elon Musk QuantumAI is fake !!!

Started by stevmjon, February 16, 2023, 04:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevmjon

thought i would warn you guys about a scam that is going around, and i fell for it.
i was on youtube and got several adds about elon musk's quantumAI software. the add was him talking about it, and he made it available to anybody.
so i clicked and got redirected to an apply page, and gave name, e-mail and number.
then this redirected me to a trading page that showed me it actively working.
then the phone rang and they set up the account with money in it $250USD. i thought cool.
1 hour later my anti-virus software popped up a message saying there are lots of scams going around and here is what to check for,  and they showed an image of elon musk quantumAI and said it is a scam...
well... then i searched the internet and it is true. it's a scam. i thought youtube ads were verified. but they are not. 😦
i checked my 'trading account' and i cannot withdraw any money... it is locked. i got another call from this scam trading company and they say i now need to give them my ID in order to use the account.
they are gonna call back tonight to get my ID and i am now gonna try to get out of it some how, or go to my bank to contest the payment. lucky it was on credit card and not my bank account.

what they did with the elon musk quantumAI add was they showed him talking to the audience but they replaced the speech with their own narrative.
the actual video was him talking about spaceX and not quantumAI. so beware...
It's easy to start a program, but harder to finish it...

I think that means i am getting old and get side tracked too easy.

stevmjon

well it's been 3 months now and i thought i would let you know what has happened so far.

i requested my account to be closed, and thought that would be finished... i was wrong.
the company keeps ringing back to 'talk about it'. i request close account, then someone else rings back to discuss it and i request account to be closed, then someone else calls back to discuss it and i request account to be closed, then someone else rings back to discuss it and i request account to be closed, ets, etc, etc...

after 2 months of repeating myself i disconnected my phone to get a break from them (i have a house phone that is plugged into the internet modem, so no blocking ability).

a month later i then started getting e-mails saying that staff is trying to contact me by phone and can i arrange a time to contact by phone to 'talk about it'.
well, i replied by e-mail and they ignored my request again, so i then got fed up and my last email was angry and to the point to close account.
this seems to have worked (so far) as the e-mails stopped, so i assume they may actually listen this time, because my request is in writing now.

hopefully the e-mail is sent to their accounts department... i will wait to hear back as it has been about a week since now.
It's easy to start a program, but harder to finish it...

I think that means i am getting old and get side tracked too easy.