Main Menu

A little Vienna

Started by kevin, January 08, 2005, 08:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

Here's a fuzzy :( (but the best i have) picture of my, erm, on going band project playing at a the Karova last Thursday. A local Indi music club. The night was bit of bust due to a lack of punters. Had to expect that the Thursday after new years eve. . but anyway..

tomazmb

Hello Kevin,

Can you tell me a bit more about this project ? Are you seen anywhere on this photo ?

Have a nice day,

Tomaz
My computer specification:

AMD Athlon 64 2800+
MB ASUS K8V Socket 754 VIA K8T800
SB Audigy 2
3 GB RAM DDR 400 MHz PQI
AGP NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT 256 MB-Club 3D
Windows XP Pro SP2
DirectX 9.0c

SiN

im pretty sure kevins the one at the back ... he keeps on insisting that he's drummer not a programmer :)

pity about the lack of a crowd though ... if ur ever playing in canada, lemme kno, ill be there :)

SiN

kevin

QuoteCan you tell me a bit more about this project ?

It's just our old band project. While the band broke up in 1998, when the singer/guitarist guy moved to the Brisbane (the top  north/east part of Australia).  I'm located in smallish city called 'Ballarat'. Which is in the bottom south/east part of Australia. Near Melbourne.  Anyway, since he's been back in town the past 2/3 months, we figured we'd throw some old songs back together and do a few shows for fun.

We also wanted to do some recording this trip, but the timing just wasn't in our  favor. Everybody was so busy running up to Christmas and then on holidays after Christmas..  

QuoteAre you seen anywhere on this photo ?

I'm the drummer person..

kevin

Quoteim pretty sure kevins the one at the back ... he keeps on insisting that he's drummer not a programmer :)

Well, if only my coding was on par with my drumming :)

Quotepity about the lack of a crowd though ... if ur ever playing in canada, lemme kno, ill be there :)

Ya never know :)