[Pb1.64k2] problem BlitImageAlphaMultColour command and Axis game

Started by Cellulo, March 28, 2010, 01:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cellulo

I have fixed some demos and examples codes bundle with Playbasic 1.64k2 , like the problems with the spriteimageintensity and spritetransparency commands. But i'm stuck with the demo of the game "Axis" i have fixed the problem with the spritetransparency command on the missile,smoke,explosions sprites but on the alien enemy sprite it stay with the yellow rectangular around him, the transparency don't come, maybe it's the color index of the transparency or the image format ?

Other example where i am stuck, it's with the example code of the BlitImageAlphaMultColour command when i run the code, my screen is definitively black only the frame counter appear, when i compile in debug and trace mode, i see the tree.jpg appear but only 1 sec and after the screen stay in black. Someone can help me, i try to fix all demos and examples that come with the 1.64k2 version in comparative with the learning edition to find and fix problems because all work fine with the learning edition.

I know, some commands are obsolete and the problem with the image compression interpretation between 1.63 and 1.64, i have read some post in the forum and find solution of my problem above, but i m stuck with the axis game and BlitImageAlphaMultColour command.

Thanks in advance