Main Menu

its me mario ?

Started by micky4fun, March 01, 2014, 09:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

micky4fun

Hi all

someone seems to have suss me out , haha , yep to addictive this PB program is , think it needs to come with a warning , I was in bed with a bad back for 3 weeks and started to get sweats , not being at the keyboard I think

coming soon !

mick :)

BlinkOk

looks great mick. very colourful!

stevmjon

good to see you back mick. sorry about your back though.
It's easy to start a program, but harder to finish it...

I think that means i am getting old and get side tracked too easy.

micky4fun

Hi all

Thanks stevmjon , getting better now ish , yep BlinkOk , seems Nintendo's trademark , slowly updating game , still trying to get layout right
heres another little video , will get some code up as soon as possible

micky4fun

Hi all

still progressing slowly , I have got my reel symbols now and will have a few sub games while playing , the bottom will be a mariokart style bonus ,

ATLUS

Good to see it. Well done.

micky4fun

Hi all

Yep thanks ATLAS  , goto have something to tap away at , was going to do a for foxes sake 2 , but took nearly a year for the first , lol , so something not so long seemed the best thing , though I do love a platform game , in my spare time been also playing Mario 3d world on the wii u , well what a game , best platformer I have played ever , must rank as the best ever made , a lot better than the 2 wii efforts which lost me all faith in Mario , anyway here is a little update on the mariokart style bonus feature , not fully done yet , no collision done yet , or the reel match up to game , but just so you get the jist of whats its going to look like , maybe hard to see in clip but racetrack is scrolling as well