News:

PlayBASIC2DLL V0.99 Revision I Commercial Edition released! - Convert PlayBASIC programs to super fast Machine Code. 

Main Menu

flexiGui documentation

Started by 659_minifly, July 06, 2010, 01:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

659_minifly

Where can we have documentation of flexiGui ans winGui?
i didn't found anything
Thank you

kevin

To my knowledge, neither has any documentation to speak of.

659_minifly

kevin

Empty wrote winGUI, and  I wrote FLEXI..

659_minifly

If you wrote Flexi, how come you have no doc or a tuto on it? Do you know if someone use it?
You tel me that empty wrote winGUI  "is that a gag", does it  mind winGui is empty( does'nt exist)??
i know writting doc is long and fastidious, and,look no productif.  the first two are right but productif yes for sure.
In doing-it some time we can see some inconsistancy ,or, missing into the sofware.
thank for your answere.

kevin

QuoteIf you wrote Flexi, how come you have no doc or a tuto on it?

The Flexi library was  written for  my personal use. It's not a part of PlayBASIC command set,  i'm simply allowing PB users the otpion to use it  'as is' -  As with all libraries though, no support is offered.

QuoteDo you know if someone use it?

Yes, both have  used a number of times.   The function names are largely self explanatory. 

QuoteYou tel me that empty wrote winGUI  "is that a gag", does it  mind winGui is empty( does'nt exist)??

Empty (aka  Malte Twarloh) wrote many of the 3rd party  libraries for use with PlayBASIC.   He also wrote the PlayBASIC IDE. 

Quotei know writting doc is long and fastidious, and,look no productif.  the first two are right but productif yes for sure.
In doing-it some time we can see some inconsistancy ,or, missing into the sofware.

Considering the documentation took over a year to write.. I wouldn't be expecting to see either library appear in the documentation any time soon.     The best we could possibly do would be provide some function / parameter listings, perhaps with the odd very brief dizzy. 

659_minifly

Thank for your reply. Now i hunderstand better every thing. I apologise.
Excuse me for my english, i  spoke and hunderstood it better than writting it.