PlayBasic V1.64M (Work In Progress) Gallery

Started by kevin, May 25, 2010, 01:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBFN

I see that v1.64M has a lot of new features.  I also saw in another thread that you are looking for beta testers for it.  I am interested in providing some feedback via beta testing, but I am afraid that I will have issues like before.  Is there a way to put the 1.64M beta on my computer completely separate from the existing 1.64l ?

kevin

QuoteI also saw in another thread that you are looking for beta testers for it.

erm,  Beta testing of V1.64M started 6 months ago and is an ongoing process.

QuoteI am interested in providing some feedback via beta testing, but I am afraid that I will have issues like before.  Is there a way to put the 1.64M beta on my computer completely separate from the existing 1.64l ?

Either install it to different folder, or copy the previously installed version to some other location.    To apply the beta, unzip the files and copy them over it.  

LBFN

I was referring to this comment:
QuoteSo it's looking like we'll get the V1.64M towards the end of the month.     Meaning that we'll need all hands on deck in terms of testing form now on.  Otherwise,  the release version will be an untested  beta...

Thanks for the info.  

EDIT:  That was easy,

kevin

PlayBASIC V1.64M  Beta #36 -Optimization Continues

I've posted today's edition of the beta 36, which includes a number of bug fixes and some neat optimizations.

Download

old version removed

LBFN

EDIT:  It is obvious that feedback from me is not wanted.  Okay, I'm a little slow, but I get it.  I really did want to help, but that's fine.

kevin

PlayBASIC V1.64M  Beta #37 -Optimization Continues

Posted yesterdays build of beta 37, the tweaks are mainly focus on optimizations and bug fixes around shapes.  

Download

old download removed.

kevin

Quote from: LBFN on November 18, 2010, 11:24:05 AM
EDIT:  It is obvious that feedback from me is not wanted.  Okay, I'm a little slow, but I get it.  I really did want to help, but that's fine.

What the hell are you talking about ???????????

kevin

PlayBASIC V1.64M  Beta #38 -Enters Final Testing Phase

Beta 38 moves us more into the very final stages of beta testing this update.  In fact, the only changes in this version (from revision 37) are all bugs/tweaks related.