Main Menu

New S.RPG project

Started by Draco9898, June 28, 2006, 04:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draco9898

Surprise  :D

DualCore Intel Core 2 processor @ 2.3 ghz, Geforce 8600 GT (latest forceware drivers), 2 gigs of ram, WIN XP home edition sp2, FireFox 2.

"You'll no doubt be horrified to discover that PlayBasic is a Programming Language." -Kevin

thaaks

Surprised  :P

Isometric game? Cool! Does S in S.RPG stand for single player?

What kind of RPG do you plan? Randomly generated maps/levels or some constructed stuff? Rogue/Nethack like or more like Final Fantasy?

Based on some given rule system (D&D) or your own invention?

BTW: Nice blob  :D

Cheers,
Tommy

BlinkOk

looks good draco. nice pixelwork

stef

Hi!

Looks great

The Beginning of a New World !

Hm?! "S" could also mean "Special", "Strange","Solo","Strategic","Surface","Surprise"....

Who knows? :)

Greetings
stef

Draco9898

QuoteHi!

Looks great

The Beginning of a New World !

Hm?! "S" could also mean "Special", "Strange","Solo","Strategic","Surface","Surprise"....

Who knows? :)
Greetings
stef

Strategic.
DualCore Intel Core 2 processor @ 2.3 ghz, Geforce 8600 GT (latest forceware drivers), 2 gigs of ram, WIN XP home edition sp2, FireFox 2.

"You'll no doubt be horrified to discover that PlayBasic is a Programming Language." -Kevin

Draco9898

Coding algorithms and stuff now...yawwwn...

planning on adding movement with A* pathfinding to avoid tiles with rocks or enemies...

Added a new shot on post 1.

eatfishy

looking very nice.... :)

Draco9898

Wrote a pretty inefficient 'fill' routine for movement, it needs at least as many rechecks as there are movement points to spend to fully search around as much as needed.

Ian Price

How's this going?

Is the guy with the blue hair your playable character and do you have to defeat the dragons single-handedly?
I came. I saw. I played some Nintendo.