house hunter - Treasure Trove (wip)

Started by micky4fun, May 08, 2011, 06:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

Thanks Mick,  might actually have a go at knocking up a version of this.   Do you have any animations for the characters ?  

Quoteanyway thanks for trying to help me Kevin , but i really think you are right i must start using the function command more , i will really try to get this into practice.

Your welcome man. The whole functions thing is all about making it easier to write your games,  but I realize that up front it can look a bit daunting.  

micky4fun

hi all

QuoteThanks Mick,  might actually have a go at knocking up a version of this.   Do you have any animations for the characters ?
well think if getting the control right it aint a bad game , no sorry i dont have any animations for creatures but i dont think it would take a lot , just a few frames would do i think

will be interesting if you do indeed have a go with this one

mick  :)

kevin

Mick,

Quotewill be interesting if you do indeed have a go with this one

Well, that's the plan. For two reasons really..  Really in need of some more casual games for the site, and I just think it's neat.. :) 

You'll prolly have to do the levels though and play testing.. and and..  :)

micky4fun

hi all

QuoteYou'll prolly have to do the levels though and play testing.. and and..
yep thats no problem ,

mick :)

kevin

It might be a while before i can get around to this, so you probably should get stuck into your next big thing.

micky4fun

hi all
QuoteIt might be a while before i can get around to this, so you probably should get stuck into your next big thing

ok whenever , well next snippet maybe , yep i am already tapping way , as with all games trying to get some kinda gfx's for the game takes time , anyway i will report back soon .

also just got myself a website at last , dont expect anything to exciting , be a while before i get it up and running but i am on it
, its www.micky4fun.co.uk

kevin

Quotealso just got myself a website at last , dont expect anything to exciting , be a while before i get it up and running but i am on it
, its www.micky4fun.co.uk

cool, that seems like a pretty good deal...

BlinkOk

i would try
posterous.com or blogspot.com mick. much less hassle than setting up webspace (then just bounce your url to the blog)

micky4fun

hi all

Quotei would try
posterous.com or blogspot.com mick. much less hassle than setting up webspace (then just bounce your url to the blog)

thanks BlinkOk i will look into them as well , as yep its taking up a lot of time trying to put something together at the moment.