News:

Building a 3D Ray Tracer  By stevmjon

Main Menu

Dtab V1.00 Beta Released

Started by kevin, April 06, 2008, 11:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

Dtab V1.00  Beta #4

The aim of this update it to make DTAB more user friendly on XP/Vista systems.   While that's the objective I've also fixed a number of small bugs and made a number of changes to the interface.   With more to come !

Download

Old Beta deleted, get latest release DTAB Home page

kevin

Dtab V1.00  Beta #7

In this version I've been cleaning up potentials bugs and the internals of the application.  This clean up will allow us to implement things like better printing and a few other things.  So therefore I've been  experimenting with implementing a new printing system to take advantage of these changes.  Moreover i've been tinkering with adding more helper dialogs.   Some aren't hooked up completely in this edition, but you should be able to see where this is heading.    

Download

kevin

Dtab V1.00  Beta #9

This revision continues the work of the previous beta.  With more clean up and fine tuning of the applications core.   One nice by product of cleaning up the code (apart from making it easier to expand) comes in the form of optimization.   Another is that by picking over the remains of the old code base we can address hidden errors in the program logic.   While I doubt this is noticeable from a users perspective,  every little bit helps.

One major change from old editions of DTAB is that the user preferences are now stored in your local My Documents folder.  Under My Documents\DTAB\Settings.  The program no longer checks for the settings files in it's own folder (Since has issues under WinXP & Vista).  So if you're upgrading from a V0.99 revision, then you'll have to copy your DTABPref_Info.DTP file to  My Documents \Dtab\Settings\DTABPref_Info.DTP.   Otherwise it'll default to demo mode.

Download

kevin

Dtab V1.00  Beta #20

In this update the majority (hopefully all) of the song structure changes have been made.  As such the program seems to be working again.  Mind you  It's still not a replacement for 0.99d just yet, but getting closer by the day.

Download

kevin

Dtab V1.00  Beta #22

This beta correct a bunch of small bugs and bitmap print window is active.  it's not complete yet, the render song code still needs to be tweaked a bit more, but it's not too far away from being done..

Download

Download V1.00 Beta #22

kevin

Dtab V1.00  Beta #26

This beta has lots more fixes and bitmap printer window should be working.   I Desperately need some feedback of about Printing actually.. Does it work or not ?

Download

kevin

Dtab V1.00  Beta #29

This beta has new the combined print output working.  This means you can now print tabs in two states.  In the DTAB editor format as well as standard formatted TeXT.   The latter was  trickier than I expected in fact,  as such it's taken the best part of day to overcome some design issues.   It still needs some clean up work though, but the basic functionality is there ready to be tested !  

Download

kevin

Dtab V1.00  Beta #31

This beta concludes this set of additions/revisions.  So now it's time to put it out in the field and see how the changes hold up.   If you have any problems make sure you post them in the DTAB BUGS forum.  

Download