Saturn Missile defender 2

Started by reno, January 06, 2008, 08:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reno

Hi, here are the last translations of the in-game texts.

Thank you to help me for them ! ::)

Actual translations : english, french and german.

LAST UPDATE : 06/03/2008.

ENGLISH

"Energy:"
"Mega-bomb:"
"Level:"
"Bonus:"
"Time:"
"Score:"
"Missiles:"

"Auto fire"
"Hyper-fire"
"Max impact"
"None"

"The rebels attack !!!"
"You've died, but thanks to your courage, HIXRIA succeeded in transferring enough money to the central database...¤¤rest in peace."
"You have failed ! You were not up to the mission at hand.¤¤Your incompetence has cost HIXRIA a lot of money."

"Pause"

"Options :¤Make your choice and press 'Space' to exit"
">"
"Translation :¤Mouse buttons :¤Music :"

"English"

"Default"
"Reversed"

"Disable"
"Pulse-R"

"Best scores"
"Normal"
"Advanced"

"Jan,Feb,Mar,Apr,May,Jun,Jul,Aug,Sep,Oct,Nov,Dec"

"How to play ?"
"#1"
"#2"
"As the rebel missiles fall on the station, you must aim at the missiles and destroy them."
"Use bonus : energy, mega-bomb, automatic fire, hyper-fire or maximum impact."
"Mouse controls : Mega-bomb 'B1', Pause 'B2'."
"Keyboard controls : fire or confirm choice 'Space'."
"Press 'Space' to exit"

"Select the game difficulty,¤and press 'Space' to continue"
">"
"Normal¤Advanced (no energy bonus and level 8)"

"2049, humans have colonized Mars.¤¤2061, the company HIXRIA completely controls the mining of Mars and reaps enormous profits.¤¤20XX, the workmen rebel. After the destruction of the mines, they attack SATURN, the logistics station orbiting Mars.¤¤--------------------------------¤¤You are the deputy manager of this station.¤¤Your superiors have ordered you to defend it as long as possible.¤¤They need time to finish transferring their funds to the central database.¤¤Good luck."

"Start¤Options¤Best scores¤How to play ?¤About..."
">"
"(c) 2008 the reeteam - Select you choice, press 'Space' to continue"

"Saturn MD 2 :¤¤¤¤Conception, code, graphics and sound effects :¤¤¤¤Music :¤¤¤¤Translations :¤¤¤¤¤¤Game coded with :"
"Version 0.99 - XX/XX/2008¤¤¤¤Reno¤¤¤¤Reno et Dann¤¤¤¤English : GregC and my friends¤French : reno¤German : Thaaks¤¤¤¤Play Basic - http://playbasic.com"

FRENCH

"Energie:"
"Mega-bombe:"
"Niveau:"
"Temps:"
"Points:"
"Missiles:"

"Tir auto"
"Hyper-tir"
"Impact max"
"Aucun"

"Les rebelles attaquent !!!"
"Vous etes mort, mais grace a votre courage, HIXRIA a reussi a transferer assez d'argent vers le fichier central...¤¤paix a votre ame."
"Vous avez echoue en n'etant pas a la hauteur de votre mission...¤¤HIXRIA a perdu beaucoup d'argent a cause de votre incompetence."

"Pause"

"Options :¤Faites vos choix et appuyez sur 'Espace' pour quitter"
">"
"Traduction :¤Boutons souris :¤Musique :"

"Francais"

"Par defaut"
"Inverses"

"Desactivee"
"Pulse-R"

"Meilleurs points"
"Normale"
"Difficile"

"Jan,Fev,Mar,Avr,Mai,Jui,Jui,Aou,Sep,Oct,Nov,Dec"

"Comment jouer ?"
"#1"
"#2"
"Les missiles des rebelles tombent sur la station : vous devez les viser et les detruire."
"Utilisez les bonus : energie, mega-bombe, tir automatique, hyper-tir ou tir impact maximum."
"Controles de la souris : Mega-bombe 'B1', Pause 'B2'."
"Controles du clavier : fire or validate 'Space'."
"Appuyez sur 'Espace' pour quitter"

"Choisissez la difficulte de la partie,¤puis appuyez sur 'Espace' pour continuer"
">"
"Normale¤Difficile (aucun bonus d'energie et niveau 8)"

"2049, les hommes s'installent sur la planete MARS.¤¤2061, la societe HIXRIA controle entierement l'exploitation miniere de MARS et genere des benefices colossaux.¤¤20XX, les ouvriers se rebellent. Apres la destruction des mines, ils attaquent SATURN qui est la station logistique en orbite de MARS.¤¤--------------------------------¤¤Vous etes le directeur adjoint de cette station.¤¤Vos superieurs vous ordonnent de la defendre le plus longtemps possible.¤¤Ils ont besoin de temps pour terminer les transactions financieres vers le fichier central.¤¤Bonne chance."

"Jouer¤Options¤Meilleurs points¤Comment jouer ?¤A propos..."
">"
"(c) 2008 the reeteam - Selectionnez votre choix, puis validez avec 'Espace'"

"Saturn MD 2 :¤¤¤¤Conception, code, graphismes et bruitages :¤¤¤¤Musiques :¤¤¤¤Traductions :¤¤¤¤¤¤Jeu programme avec :"
"Version 0.99 - XX/XX/2008¤¤¤¤Reno¤¤¤¤Reno et Dann¤¤¤¤Anglais : GregC et mes amis¤Francais : reno¤Allemand : Thaaks¤¤¤¤Play Basic - http://playbasic.com"

GERMAN

"Megabombe:"
"Zeit:"
"Punkte:"
"Raketen:"

"Dauerfeuer"
"Hyper-Feuer"
"Max. Einschlag"
"Keiner"

"Die Rebellen greifen an !!!"
"Du bist gestorben, aber dank Deines Mutes konnte HIXRIA erfolgreich genug Geld zur zentralen Datenbank transferieren...¤¤Ruhe in Frieden."
"Du hast versagt ! Offensichtlich warst Du der Aufgabe nicht gewachsen.¤¤Deine Unfaehigkeit hat HIXRIA einen Haufen Geld gekostet."

"Pause"

"Optionen :¤Triff Deine Wahl und druecke die 'Leertaste' zum Verlassen"
">"
"Sprache :¤Maustasten :¤Musik :"

"Deutsch"

"Voreinstellung"
"Umgekehrt"

"Abschalten"
"Pulse-R"

"Hoechste Punkte"
"Normal"
"Fortgeschritten"

"Jan,Feb,Mae,Apr,Mai,Jun,Jul,Aug,Sep,Okt,Nov,Dez"

"Wie wird gespielt ?"
"#1"
"#2"
"Sobald die Rebellen-Raketen auf die Station fallen, musst Du auf sie zielen und sie zerstoeren."
"Benutze als Bonus : Energie, Megabombe, Dauerfeuer, Hyper-Feuer oder Maximaler Einschlag."
"Maussteuerung : Megabombe 'B1', Pause 'B2'."
"Tastatur : Feuern oder Bestaetigen mit 'Leertaste'."
"Druecke 'Leertaste' um zurueckzukehren"

"Waehle den Schwierigkeitsgrad¤und druecke 'Leertaste' um fortzufahren"
">"
"Normal¤Fortgeschritten (kein Energiebonus und Level 8)"

"2049, die Menschheit besiedelt den Mars.¤¤2061, die HIXRIA-Gesellschaft kontrolliert den gesamten Bergbau auf dem Mars und erwirtschaftet enorme Gewinne.¤¤20XX, die Minenarbeiter rebellieren. Nach der Zerstoerung der Minen greifen sie SATURN an, die Logistik-Station in der Umlaufbahn des Mars.¤¤--------------------------------¤¤Du bist der Verwalter dieser Station.¤¤Deine Vorgesetzten haben Dir befohlen, sie solange wie moeglich zu verteidigen.¤¤Sie brauchen Zeit um die Gewinne zur zentralen Datenbank zu transferieren.¤¤Viel Glueck."

"Start¤Optionen¤Hoechste Punkte¤Wie wird gespielt ?¤Ueber..."
">"
"(c) 2008 the reeteam - Triff Deine Wahl, druecke 'Leertaste' um fortzufahren"

"Saturn MD 2 :¤¤¤¤Idee, Programmierung, Grafik und Soundeffekte :¤¤¤¤Musik :¤¤¤¤Uebersetzungen :¤¤¤¤¤¤Programmiert in :"
"Version 0.99 - XX/XX/2008¤¤¤¤Reno¤¤¤¤Reno und Dann¤¤¤¤Englisch : GregC und meine Freunde¤Franzoesisch : reno¤Deutsch : thaaks¤¤¤¤Play Basic - http://playbasic.com"

More games ? Go to my website :)
http://www.thereeteam.com/

GregC

English translation help.

"!You have fail by not being has the height of your mission...¤¤HIXRIA lost a lot of money by your incompetence."

"You have failed! You were not up to the mission at hand.¤¤Your incompetence has cost HIXRIA a lot of money."

"!The missiles of the rebels fall on the station: you must aim at them and destroy them."

"As the rebel missiles fall on the station, you must aim at the missiles and destroy them."

"!(c) 2008 the reeteam - Select you choice, and validate with 'Space'"

"!(c) 2008 the reeteam - Select you choice, press 'Space' to continue"

"!Saturn MD 2 :¤¤¤¤Conception, code, graphics and sound effects :¤¤¤¤Songs :¤¤¤¤Translations :¤¤¤¤¤¤Game coded with :"

"!Saturn MD 2 :¤¤¤¤Conception, code, graphics and sound effects :¤¤¤¤Music :¤¤¤¤Translations :¤¤¤¤¤¤Game coded with :"

A couple of others.

"default" You may want to capitalize to "Default"

"Keyboard controls : fire or validate 'Space'."

"Keyboard controls : fire or confirm choice 'Space'."

Looks great, good job.

reno

Than you ! All english translation updated !

10 print "Yeah !"
20 exit

8)

reno

The sound part is finished, with for the first time for me, stereo sounds and in-game dynamic stereo sounds (44100hz) !

I made an .XM techno song, with 44100hz samples.

Auto config and high score saving.

All are working : main loop, game loop, options, etc... except some graphics FX : color ALPHA and sprite FLASH color wich are not working (for the moment) with 1.71.

:)

thaaks

Here is the german translation. I'm sure some wordings might need some detail revamp when I see them in the game in context.

"Megabomben:"
"Zeit:"
"Punkte:"
"Raketen:"

"Dauerfeuer"
"Hyper-Feuer"
"Max. Einschlag"
"Keiner"

"Die Rebellen greifen an!!!"
"Du bist gestorben, aber dank Deines Mutes konnte HIXRIA erfolgreich genug Geld zur zentralen Datenbank transferieren...¤¤Ruhe in Frieden."
"Du hast versagt! Offensichtlich warst Du der Aufgabe nicht gewachsen.¤¤Deine Unfaehigkeit hat HIXRIA einen Haufen Geld gekostet."

"Pause"

"Optionen :¤Triff Deine Wahl und druecke die 'Leertaste' zum Verlassen"
">"
"Sprache :¤Maustasten :¤Musik :"

"Deutsch"

"Voreinstellung"
"Umgekehrt"

"Abschalten"
"Pulse-R"

"Hoechste Punkte"
"Normal"
"Fortgeschritten"

"Jan,Feb,Mae,Apr,Mai,Jun,Jul,Aug,Sep,Okt,Nov,Dez"

"Wie wird gespielt?"
"#1"
"#2"
"Sobald die Rebellen-Raketen auf die Station fallen, musst Du auf sie zielen und sie zerstoeren."
"Benutze als Bonus: Energie, Megabombe, Dauerfeuer, Hyper-Feuer oder Maximaler Einschlag."
"Maussteuerung : Megabombe 'B1', Pause 'B2'."
"Tastatur : Feuern oder Auswahl bestaetigen mit 'Leertaste'."
"Druecke 'Leertaste' um zurueckzukehren"

"Waehle den Schwierigkeitsgrad¤und druecke 'Leertaste' um fortzufahren"
">"
"Normal¤Fortgeschritten (kein Energiebonus und Level 8)"

"2049, die Menschheit besiedelt den Mars.¤¤2061, die HIXRIA-Gesellschaft kontrolliert den gesamten Bergbau auf dem Mars und erwirtschaftet enorme Gewinne.¤¤20XX, die Minenarbeiter rebellieren. Nach der Zerstoerung der Minen greifen sie SATURN an, die Logistik-Station in der Umlaufbahn des Mars.¤¤--------------------------------¤¤Du bist der Verwalter dieser Station.¤¤Deine Vorgesetzten haben Dir befohlen, sie solange wie moeglich zu verteidigen.¤¤Sie brauchen Zeit um die Gewinne zur zentralen Datenbank zu transferieren.¤¤Viel Glueck."

"Start¤Optionen¤Hoechste Punkte¤Wie wird gespielt ?¤Ueber..."
">"
"(c) 2008 das reeteam - Triff Deine Wahl, druecke 'Leertaste' um fortzufahren"

"Saturn MD 2 :¤¤¤¤Idee, Programmierung, Grafik und Soundeffekte :¤¤¤¤Musik :¤¤¤¤Uebersetzungen :¤¤¤¤¤¤Programmiert in :"
"Version 0.99 - XX/XX/2008¤¤¤¤Reno¤¤¤¤Reno und Dann¤¤¤¤Englisch : GregC und meine Freunde¤Franzoesisch : reno¤Deutsch : thaaks¤¤¤¤Play Basic - http://playbasic.com"

As german is the language of poetry ( ;D) some words or sentences might not fit. Name those and we can try to shorten them.

Cheers,
Tommy

reno

Thank you thaaks !

I'll update this translations into the game. I'll tell you if some sentences are too long.

8)

reno

Hi thaaks.

1/ Tastatur : Feuern oder Auswahl bestaetigen mit 'Leertaste'.
> is too long : could you do it with one word less ?

2/ mega-bomb is "Megabombe" or "Megabomben" ?

Thanks.

thaaks

Hi Reno,

1. You want to say that you can fire or select a choice by pressing 'Space', right?
The word by word translation of the long version would be
Keyboard: Fire or confirm selection with 'Space'

I could modify it to something like
Keyboard: Fire or confirmation with 'Space'

Then the german text would be:
Tastatur: Feuern oder Bestaetigen mit 'Leertaste'

2. "Megabombe" is singular, so only one bomb, "Megabomben" is plural, at least two.

Cheers,
Tommy

reno

Thank you, it fits now !

I'll lauch a beta for testing in a few days...

reno

You can dowload the beta ! Please, read the first post ;)

monkeybot

very nice,excellent graphics,very smooth game

well done !