Main Menu

Help & Donation

Started by Scott_Bro, August 16, 2022, 04:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott_Bro

Thanks!

Question?  You do understand that the filtering fuction is (NOT) the mask image I'm trying to capture with your planes right?

If I get you right your plane masks caculate density right? Which is the next step I'm am looking for because I only want to keep large areas of interest for observation and or targeting.

By targetting in on subjects of interest. I mean this is where I would like bounding boxes of large (Dense) movements areas also If we want to say in a game shoot at them!!!

Does this make the idea I'm shooting for more clear?  As I could still use help in working out this model. 

You could say this is per-say the goal (Realtime Interactive Gaming) through filming.  The next step I say to follow those older Laserdisc type game that were only choices here and there though there would be cut-scenes and more but this is the bases I would start from.

Sound big but us as programmers start somewhere.

Please don't let the above details scare you away.

Thanks!
Scottie B.

kevin

Question?  You do understand that the filtering fuction is (NOT) the mask image I'm trying to capture with your planes right?

If I get you right your plane masks caculate density right? Which is the next step I'm am looking for because I only want to keep large areas of interest for observation and or targeting.

erm..  The point of example code and as video basically explains..  converting to planar (a very old graphics format i.e. google bit planes)  is in order to use the compressed data as an index into a table(s) of pre-computed results.    The logic in the table can be anything, the output is dependent upon the quality of the table..  in the example it's doing a priority filtered scale, but a straight filtering works equally well.