News:

PlayBASIC2DLL V0.99 Revision I Commercial Edition released! - Convert PlayBASIC programs to super fast Machine Code. 

Main Menu

How Memory Works - Variable - Array - Type Array Visualizer Demo

Started by kevin, June 10, 2021, 11:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

How Memory Works - Variable - Array - Type Array Visualizer Demo

This is a follow up example to the code posted in the PlayBASIC Live - Overview of how Variables Arrays and Types - Steve's Question (2021-06-09)

This code includes from visualizer functions that walk through the global variable heap and renders the variables / array that exist within it.  For demo purposes i've had to add some extra info about variable to the simulation side, things that can lets us know what something is, such as a VARIABLE/ ARRAY or TYPE ARRAY.  Once we know this we can render this data out.  

I've included some simple hover & field editing for TYPE ARRAYS that are used in the balls in the demo.    

use SCROLL WHEEL to move up/down and Mouse button to edit a field all fields are integers,  but you get that!

Download

Attached bellow

kevin

PlayBASIC LIVE  - How memory works  - Typed Array Memory visualizer - (2021-06-14)

This is update of previous example..   and the version upon which the video bellow was created from.

Video:

Download

Attached bellow