Draco & Bunny's adventure (Early Look)

Started by Draco9898, October 24, 2004, 12:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draco9898

Here are some sprites I'm working on right now for my platformer in playbasic...

Here is an early sprite of Draco, the sword weilding warrior of doom...

Ummmm if I could find somewhere to put my images for hotlinking...DOH  :angry:
DualCore Intel Core 2 processor @ 2.3 ghz, Geforce 8600 GT (latest forceware drivers), 2 gigs of ram, WIN XP home edition sp2, FireFox 2.

"You'll no doubt be horrified to discover that PlayBasic is a Programming Language." -Kevin

kevin

You shuold be able to post screen shots, although a lot of permissions were achanged during the upgrade to V2.0 of the forum software.  I'll have a look..

Draco9898

OH really? I'm a big dummy, where is the button for it?  :P
DualCore Intel Core 2 processor @ 2.3 ghz, Geforce 8600 GT (latest forceware drivers), 2 gigs of ram, WIN XP home edition sp2, FireFox 2.

"You'll no doubt be horrified to discover that PlayBasic is a Programming Language." -Kevin

kevin

If you click 'add reply"  there should be a 'File attachment'  option at the bottom, just under the 'post icons'    That is, if it's correctly enabled..  Looking at this now

kevin

Ok, the permissions were all wrong, it should allow uploads by members now  in this board at least

Draco9898

OK Big DO'H on me, but here it is

Draco9898

kevin

Draco9898

Is that all you have to say!? *starts choking Kevin* Isn't THE AWESOME WARRIOR of DOOM the best?!?!

errrr *cough*...*lets go*...been drawing so long I'm losing some sanity here and there..

kevin

I do other things on my plate ya know.. but yeah they look pretty good..

much rather see them running in game though :)

Draco9898

New Image...

kevin

Draco9898

Quick mock up of a snow tileset I'm working on

empty

A very polished tileset. :)

Draco9898