Example Pack Updates

Started by kevin, September 04, 2006, 11:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

I'm the process of updating the Game examples.  Since the 2D version of the platform game has fallen behind the 3D tech demo, i've ended up updating that and including both in the pack (since they share media). 

Pics of the 2D & 3D version

kevin

Sprite Lighting Update

Here's a revision of the existing sprite lighting demo.  The lighting is actually performed in software in this demo, although i'm tempted to implemented some basic lighting commands for cameras.  Which would help sort out where in the render chain lighting will be implemented.

(demos running around 50fps on the old duron 800Mhz system)

Draco9898

DualCore Intel Core 2 processor @ 2.3 ghz, Geforce 8600 GT (latest forceware drivers), 2 gigs of ram, WIN XP home edition sp2, FireFox 2.

"You'll no doubt be horrified to discover that PlayBasic is a Programming Language." -Kevin

Draco9898

Ummm it's just my guy done in 3d by Blink, chill out, it's the only decent running guy animation kevins got
DualCore Intel Core 2 processor @ 2.3 ghz, Geforce 8600 GT (latest forceware drivers), 2 gigs of ram, WIN XP home edition sp2, FireFox 2.

"You'll no doubt be horrified to discover that PlayBasic is a Programming Language." -Kevin