News:

PlayBASIC2DLL V0.99 Revision I Commercial Edition released! - Convert PlayBASIC programs to super fast Machine Code. 

Main Menu

The Dog Ate My Home Work

Started by kevin, May 15, 2004, 10:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

Assuming GIR and JimBob are the same

empty

I think Gir on Apollo is someone else. Gir on LLRGT is Raven, though.

kevin

BinaryMoon

I wondered why you kept calling him Jim Bob. Is that another of his names on Apollo then?

That thread is chuffing great. Got to think of something else to say - I try to keep my posts concise and directed to cause as much harm as possible - not that I really dislike him and his incredibly oversized head or anything.

Out of interest does anyone know where he claims to be working at the moment? I assume from what he said on page 9 its nvidia but I don't know for sure.
Ben aka Mop

BinaryMoon
BinarySun

kevin

JimBob  Is just a little something we coined a while back :).   Here Bob is nick for Robert.  So somehow JimBob came from that.

Dunno where he's claiming to work now, a few pages back he mentions working on the Xbox..  erm yeah right

empty

James is his second name. Robert James, JimBob :)

Speaking of nVidia, in one of apollo's shaders thread (a few months back) he said he had written nVidias DX-Shader examples. :lol:

BinaryMoon

Yeah - Bob is short for Robert here as well.

I think I am going to start keeping back ups of all the shit he spouts so that when I bring it up in the future I have proof that he is talking crap. I really wish I had a copy of the Perfect Dark thing. That would do so much for whatever credibility he has left (not a whole lot but...)
Ben aka Mop

BinaryMoon
BinarySun

empty

There'll be a lot to collect, mind you :)
I remember the Dark Perfect story, although I hadn't much time for DB back then (and no inet access at home :) ). But there were so many things; the most funny were nFinity and C&C Generals.

kevin

oh damn, that thread got locked..  Oh well, it'll live on here at least.  

Just noticed the Search at TGC is rather chumpy.. pity..  would like to find some of the other jimbob moments

empty

And unfortunately some of the older threads aren't online anymore.
But we won't forget. :)