Crumbs from the TGC Graphics Buffet..

Started by DavidGervais, August 02, 2006, 03:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidGervais

Hi there, I've been posting for a long while over at the TGC Forums, and thought some of you might be interested in some free artwork I have made available... here are the links to my 3 threads at TGC..

(login required)

(login required)

And the thread that started all this mayham (also with the most free artwork available.) is...

(login required)

I am often in the mood to do custom graphics if I see a worthy project, I can't promise the kitchen sink, but I'll see what I can do.

Cheers! :)
I'm a Fan, Are You?

thaaks

Ooooh cool, you are the David Gervais with the great RPG tiles!

I remember when the first RPG games (Angband?) appeared using your graphics tiles. I think for a while you had a web site where the tiles could be downloaded and then suddenly the web site disappeared or didn't have your RPG tiles anymore...

...anyway, cool that you surfed on in here and point us to these threads (although I already found them a few days ago and now the stuff lies on my hard disk in some folder named "David Gervais"  :D ).

Thanks for all your great stuff!

Cheers,
Tommy

Ian Price

Some excellent work there (and thanks for the offer to help with Sokoban).

Good to see you on this forum too. :D
I came. I saw. I played some Nintendo.

DavidGervais

All these old graphics and the iso tiles I did for Dungeon Odyssey can be found here..

Tome Tik Free Graphics Library

Just enter the "Tiles Library section", Enjoy! :)
I'm a Fan, Are You?

tomazmb

Hello,

Thank you DavidGervais for your effort.

Have a nice day,

Tomaz
My computer specification:

AMD Athlon 64 2800+
MB ASUS K8V Socket 754 VIA K8T800
SB Audigy 2
3 GB RAM DDR 400 MHz PQI
AGP NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT 256 MB-Club 3D
Windows XP Pro SP2
DirectX 9.0c

Squiffy

Dear Sir,
"I can't do the graphics" has been my main excuse for never finishing a game for a number of years now, and thanks to your free artwork, I now have to go and find another poxy excuse.

Thanks for nothing  :angry:

(ps only kidding - thanks for the artwork, greatly appreciated!)