Main Menu

For Foxes Sake WIP

Started by micky4fun, August 19, 2012, 03:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

micky4fun

Hi All

Hi BlinkOk , wondered if you had a chance to have a play and if you thought there was any code or gfx's changes that you might want me to do ?
I will over the next week round game off fully , but job hunting is my main goal at the moment , not easy at my age
will get around to starting a xmas project I think , hopefully this xmas lol

well would like to thank a lot of people on here for helping me get this game to how it is now , BlinkOK being one of them for all the gfx's
without you all would not been as good as it is

hopefully some people will see just how good Playbasic is , even a novice like me can do something like this with help from forums of course
not the best game in the world , but seen a lot worse on android market that's for sure

mick :)

BlinkOk

no worries mick. i'm a bit busy atm. prolly get around to it at the end of the week or on the weekend. hope that's not too late.
as always it's a pleasure to work with you mick. always fun and easy going. looking forward to more of it in the future

BlinkOk

just had a crack at it. the sounds are fantastic! really nice.

ATLUS

I've finish first level then i get House what can i do to get next level?

micky4fun

Hi All

ATLUS , when you have all 100 coins the house door opens just go in and keep walking , next level will load

BlinkOk , Yep hard to find some good sounds , will look to see if I can find 4 sounds for the background of each ie fire , snow , grass , building

kevin

It's turned out pretty good,  certainly well worth a play through..

ATLUS

I did it, thanks micky4fun, very nice game!

micky4fun

Hi All

QuoteI did it, thanks micky4fun, very nice game!
Thanks ATLUS , well you have another 7 levels to do lol , most of the enemies are using your 2d orbit snippet , so if they get you its only your own fault lol

kevin

Mick,

Can you post a bundle of   say 8 or so screen shots (png) from the final game, including the levels, intro bits and pieces..   Just zip them up and attach them here. 

micky4fun

Hi All

WARING , a playsound command on level 5 of release with no attached sound will end game , oops sorry , sould have tested longer

this is now fixed !

Kevin , here are some screenies of the levels and score entry screen , I will post an update of game later today or tomorrow with some extra tracks of background music added as well as playsound fix
then I think its done unless BlinkOK wants me to ad anymore ,

BlinkOk

is there a link for the fix?

micky4fun

Hi all

yep BlinkOk , here is the fully working game with 3 extra stage music tracks , will now tidy code up a liitle and post code
will also try and upload a few videos to show how to make it a bit easier , its fairly easy now anyway , I complete all levels with still 3 lives

heres link
http://rghost.net/48521062
password playbasic
then press get link and it appears below

monkeybot

i get this...

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://rghost.net/48521062

The following error was encountered:

Zero Sized Reply
Squid did not receive any data for this request.
Generated Sun, 01 Sep 2013 21:01:17 GMT by pcl-iwfcache03.plus.net (squid)

BlinkOk

worked ok for me monkey dude. maybe you miss typed the password or something

monkeybot

cant even get to download the file blink.
just tried again...

weirdeties