News:

PlayBASIC2DLL V0.99 Revision I Commercial Edition released! - Convert PlayBASIC programs to super fast Machine Code. 

Main Menu

Where are all the DTAB songs at.

Started by rick, September 17, 2005, 02:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick

Just downloaded DTAB a few days ago, seems real cool but where are the DTAB - Tabs at. Is this forum the only place to get them? cause i dont see many in this forum. what gives

kevin

Rick,

To import a tab file from your computer, you open DTAB, Then go to FILE/ IMPORT TAB..  This will launch the import tab window.

Select the LOAD button on the Import tabs toolbar (the first button)  and guide the file selector to where ever your saved drum tab file is.

The file should load into the TEXT window/Box.  This allows you make any needed corrections prior to importing.  NOTE: Some poorly written TABs or unique formated TABS can not be imported.   Often you'll need to tweak tabs to make sure there in a format the importer understands.

Learn More about DTAB Importing format (login required)

or,

you can just CUT (CTRL C) and PASTE (CTRL V) entire drum tabs from a website directly into DTAB IMPORT TAB window..  

i.e. Select this tab with your mouse, press then CTRL C to grab it.. then go to DTAB, launch the import window,  click on the TEXT BoX and press CTRL V.. and hey presto the tab will be pasted into the text box.

Song: Test
   Artist: Stuff
   Timing: 4/4
    Tempo:  120
Tabbed By: Kevin Picone
    Email: http://www.underwaredesign.com/?page=contact
      URL: http://www.underwaredesign.com/?page=programs.DTAB
     Date: 18/09/2005

Count:| 1 + 2 + 3 +a4 +  | 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 +  | 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 +  |
   Hh:| x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x- | x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x- | x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x- |
  SnD:| ----o-------o--- | ----o-o-----o--- | ----o-------o--- |
  BD1:| o-------o-oo---- | o-------o-o----- | o-o-----o------- |

Count:| 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 +  |
   Hh:| x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x- |
  SnD:| ----o-------o--- |
  BD1:| o-o-----o-o----- |

To start the importer  select the third button the Import Tab tool bar..   You might be some remapping queries (ie.  it doesn't understand what a certain line header is and it requires to manually select what it should map this staff line as)