News:

PlayBASIC2DLL V0.99 Revision I Commercial Edition released! - Convert PlayBASIC programs to super fast Machine Code. 

Main Menu

For Foxes Sake WIP

Started by micky4fun, August 19, 2012, 03:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

micky4fun

Hi all

monkeybot , I just tried link seems fine , maybe your browser ?

in password box type  playbasic
then press get file
then it will disappear and display download as show in picture , then press download and that's it

mick :)

p.s anyone can download this even if you don't have playbasic , its a stand alone .exe

BlinkOk

*deleted*

monkeybot

Thanks mick.That one worked
Very nice Mick it plays very well and nice one of the gfx blinkOk!!

Top Banana!!!

micky4fun

Hi all

well did not get much time to tidy up code as I have managed to get a job in retail , gone down the ladder a bit , but hey its a job , so some studying to do over the next few weeks , hope I can hold it down
anyway thought I would post code as is so if anyone wants to amend it or just skip levels they can

level can be skipped by altering lines 315 and 316 just type in level number , but game will start with the start platform so will look a little odd

right thanks again to all that helped on this game and hopefully in a few weeks get back into doing something for xmas

same password as before playbasic
http://rghost.net/48643591

BlinkOk

sorry i haven't gotten to this yet :-(
congratz on the job though and good luck with it

Sigtrygg

Hello Mick, hello BlinkOK!

Great funny game! Congratulations! This was a very fertile teamwork!  :)
It is so difficult to find good artwork which is free in use.
My little sun loves the game too! Of course I know how much work it was!
And there are no many programmers who really finish a game.
Good luck with you new job! I hope you will still have time for coding and further
projects  ;)

Best wishes!

Sigtrygg

BlinkOk

hey mick, is it ok if i post this over at tigsource?

micky4fun

Hi BlinkOk

yep mate post where ever you like , its as much as everyone's game on the forums as mine and you did most the work I would have thought with all the gfx's
got most the coding off of other members help / contributions

BlinkOk

still have not finished this puppy! i get an error on the second lava level. did not get to print the message but i think it's a boundary error (i was jumping off the top of the screen)
the line number is in the screen shot.

micky4fun

Hi all

Thanks BlinkOk for finding this error , a cap I forgot to put in if the player ends up on very top of screen and jumps over laver falls
so if you edit that line to this
if on_platform=1 and playery#>59 then ThisTile5 = PeekLevelTile(Mymap,coins,(playerx#-32)/64,(playery#-60)/64)
so really just inserting" and playery#>59 " this will stop this error happening , so you will have to re-compile game to get a bug free .exe
hope this helps ,
Quotestill have not finished this puppy
lol you will do it, I find it quite easy now and do it with all 3 lives still intacked ,

BlinkOk

kevin

added a FFS page on UW the other day. 

micky4fun

Hi All

Thanks Kevin , great stuff , with more time and effort probably could have made it better , but it did seem to go on for ages getting this one out , anyway its done now

micky4fun

Hi all

Thought i would let you know i have put 7 of my games up at
http://gamejolt.com/profile/micky4fun/112285/
I av altered some to make them more playable or eaiser
I will upload a few more of them in a day or two

Mick

kevin

How many are there now ??  Must be around over ten..   I noticed the other day, some of the off site links to your older games like "let it be" are now dead.    It's probably time you got your web site up and running.   At least then there's one place to find your stuff.